Tune in to Engaging Ed Radio tonight, Sunday, February 26 at 9PM Eastern to hear Lisa Nielsen and Willyn Webb, co-authors of Teaching Generation Text, discuss using cell phones and student owned devices in the classroom to enhance learning.
On the show we plan to discuss:
- Why should you use cell phones in the classroom?
- The building blocks for successful use of student owned devices/cell phones
- Examples of effective cell phone use
- How to overcome administrative opposition
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) debate
You can access the show’s BlogTalkRadio page by clicking HERE. That will allow you to listen live and even call in with your questions. We hope you’ll join us.